UOWD Pi offers short certificate courses
Dubai, April 24, 2011
UOWD Pi (University of Wollongong Dubai Professional Institute) has announced short certificate courses aimed at enhancing the continuous learning opportunities for individuals in the UAE.
Specific emphasis is being placed on professionals wishing to accelerate their career growth.
The move represents the 18-year-old university’s foray into short, non-degree courses in response to the growing demand for high quality short courses from prestigious educational institutions.
The short courses are being offered in the following disciplines:
• Graduate Certificate in Forensic Accounting
• Professional Certificate in Banking Risk Management
• Certificate in Islamic Commercial and Investment Banking
• Certificate in Fundamentals of Islamic Banking and Finance
• Certificate in Business
• Certificate in Corporate Communications - Public Relations for Tomorrow's Managers
Each course will have a duration of about five weeks, with classes held in the evenings once a week and each session lasting for three hours.-TradeArabia News Service