Firm unveils healthcare recruitment division
Dubai, May 29, 2011
Executive Solutions, a boutique recruitment company in the Middle East, has launched its new healthcare recruitment division.
Rising healthcare demand across the UAE is increasing the need for quality healthcare professionals, the firm said.
The Health Authority – Abu Dhabi (HAAD) has estimated that the emirate needs up to 5,000 more doctors and 6,500 nurses to meet the healthcare demand by 2019, it added.
“Identifying, securing and retaining quality healthcare professionals is a significant challenge for hospitals and healthcare facilities across the UAE,” stated Louise Shields RGN, RMN, director, Healthcare Projects, Executive Solutions.
“The Executive Solutions team of qualified healthcare professionals has created a tailored recruitment service that secures highly qualified doctors and nurses from around the world.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- New fee structure likely for Bahrain manpower agencies
- Silah Gulf unveils big GCC expansion plan
- Bahrainisation levels up in public, private sectors
- UAE companies set to hire more freshers
- Gulf education expo brand enters Mexico
- Nasdaq Dubai to provide Claritas preparation course
- Alhosn hosts architectural expo in Abu Dhabi
- University in pay row with Bahraini faculty
- Bahrain to host novel protocol training programme
- Bahrain jobless rate 'very low'
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme