164 graduate from Emirates Aviation College
Dubai, May 29, 2011
Emirates Aviation College awarded degrees to 164 students across a multitude of disciplines at its 20th graduation ceremony.
The college offers MBA in Aviation Management; Bachelor degrees in Aerospace Technology, Avionics Technology, Aeronautical Engineering, Aviation Management and Applied Business; Diplomas and Higher Diplomas in Aerospace Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Computing, Computing Software Development, Business Management and Tourism Management.
Combined with the next graduating class in November, the college will have graduated more than 500 students in 2011; bringing the total that have graduated from Emirates Aviation College to well over 10,000 graduates over its 21 years of existence.
As a testament to Emirates’ commitment to provide further educational opportunities and development for Emiratis, 24 UAE nationals, who are also employees of Emirates, graduated from the Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering and higher national diploma in Aircraft Engineering Systems, a statement said.
“We are finalising plans for the construction of a new campus at the academic city that will meet our needs for the next 10-15 years. More programmes are to be submitted for accreditation with the Ministry of Higher Education to meet the growing needs of the industry,” said Dr Ahmad Al Ali, vice-chancellor, Emirates Aviation College.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards