Top recruitment firm opens regional HQ in Bahrain
Manama, June 24, 2011
Propel Consult, a specialist recruitment firm, has opened their new regional headquarters in the Seef area of Bahrain.
'We have taken out a long-term lease on these premises because we are committed to Bahrain,' said director Barry Prost.
'This is a reflection of the fact that we see Bahrain as a great place to do business across the region,' he added.
The company specialises in recruitment in the fields of construction, engineering, banking and finance and are oil and gas industry specialists.-TradeArabia New Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- UAE research centre marks 20 years
- Expert to address HR training challenges
- Abu Dhabi expo focus on advanced training
- Bayt.com adds company profile feature
- Bahrain calls for empowerment of women
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA