Tata forum to be held in Dubai
Dubai, August 11, 2011
The Tata Interactive Learning Forum (TLF) will be held for the first time in Dubai after seven years of successful events across the US, UK, India and Australia.
The forum, which is an invitation-only event, will take place on September 29, at the Raffles, and is exclusively for heads of human resource and training functions across industry verticals.
Themed 'Improving the Triple Bottom-Line of Training - People, Performance and Profits', this forum will focus on sharing the experiences and best practices of various industry thought leaders and will have interactive sessions on topics such as developing leadership talent, creating a virtual institute for talent management and building the next generation learning organisation. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair