Bahrain pledges pay hike to govt staff
Manama, September 4, 2011
State employees will still be eligible for their annual increments despite getting pay rises announced recently, said a senior official.
Any employee of the government or public sector company who hasn’t received the pay rise ordered by His Majesty King Hamad, should report immediately and will be compensated, Bahrain’s Civil Services Bureau president Ahmed Al Zayyed was quoted as saying by our sister publication Akhbar Al Khaleej. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry