University of Dubai backs top education show
Dubai, October 9, 2011
The University of Dubai (UD) will showcase its academic programmes and services to potential students, parents, faculty and career professionals at an upcoming education show in Sharjah.
The International Education Show, the UAE’s premier and most comprehensive higher education platform, will run from October 12 to 14 at the Expo Centre.
“We are pleased to announce our participation in this year’s International Education Show. Students who are seeking to pursue higher studies will be presented with a wide selection of opportunities,” said Dr M. Omar Hefni, president of UD.
“Young professionals and working executives who want to take up evening classes will find our flexible timings very convenient. At the University of Dubai, we are committed to develop and educate leaders who will make a difference in the business world.”
The curriculum of the university follows the American system of education.
“The University of Dubai is the only university in Dubai with degree programs accredited internationally. We are home to talented students and faculty who have been drawn from all over the world to teach, create, and study,” he added.
The International Education show is a joint initiative of the UAE Ministry of Education and Expo Centre Sharjah and is supported by the Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre