Bahrain switches to e-work permits
Manama, December 5, 2011
The Bahrain Labour Ministry will start issuing and renewing work permits for domestic help electronically, said a senior government official at the opening of new-look work permit department.
Under-Secretary Sabah Salem Al Dosary said the ministry had issued 30,710 work permits for domestic help since January, while a total of 17,489 permits have been renewed during the same period.
The section has been redesigned and fitted with cutting-edge electronic equipment to fast-track transactions, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA