Car dealer acquaints students with ops
Manama, December 13, 2011
Ebrahim Khalil Kanoo, the sole distributor of Toyota and Lexus in Bahrain, recently welcomed a group of IT students from Bahrain Polytechnic to educate them of Ebrahim K Kanoo’s Group of companies.
The students were also introduced to the different IT programs used in operations in the company.
Dr Bijan Majidi, general manager of Business Development and Planning, introduced and discussed operations that are held within E K Kanoo Group.
Montaser Abu Al-Hassan, Corporate CRM manager educated the students about customer relations activities and how the procedures are accomplished using the Oracle ERP System.
Rajan Ganti, Oracle CRM Lead in ERP Department, presented an analysis of processes done to insure highest standard is served at E K Kanoo with the ERP system. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Gulf Air union fears 'management ploy'
- Bahrain university campus project on track
- Tamkeen to host “A9eel in School”
- Women in Bahrain private sector jobs up 73pc
- Bahrain students develop water producing car
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation