Bain & Company names ME partner
Dubai, December 14, 2011
Bain & Company, a leading global business consulting firm, has appointed Abdulrahman Addas as the partner for the telecommunications/media/technology practice in the Middle East.
A Saudi national born in Jeddah, Addas, holds a Master’s degree in Management and Electrical Engineering, both from Stanford University, California.
He has over 10 years of experience in strategy consulting and corporate finance advisory in Europe and the Middle East.
Addas was earlier the managing director of Addas Consult, a Dubai-based strategy and corporate finance advisory firm founded by him.
He has served some of the most prominent telecoms and media companies in Saudi and the UAE, and advised on a broad range of topics including strategy development and planning, joint-ventures structuring.
He had also worked at Goldman Sachs Group and Booz & Company.
On the appointment, James Hadley, managing partner, Bain & Company ME, said: 'Addas' expertise and strategic insight make him exceptionally qualified to help our telecom and media clients deliver results.'
'His appointment reaffirms our strong commitment to building our capabilities in Saudi Arabia, and across the GCC,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- NBAD partners with Insead
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair