Al Ansari to offer job chance for UAE nationals
Dubai, March 5, 2012
Al Ansari Exchange has announced that it is further expanding its localisation drive as the company takes part in leading recruitment, education and training event exclusively for UAE nationals, Careers UAE 2012.
The company has also revealed that it has prepared a unique presentation at the exhibition, offering various opportunities for UAE citizens who are looking to build a professional career in the financial sector, said a statement from Al Ansari.
The event is being held at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center from March 5 to 7 under the patronage of HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.
Al Ansari Exchange has been actively recruiting UAE nationals as it aims to expand its localization program by 10 per cent in 2012, the statement said.
Rashed Ali Al Ansari, general manager of Al Ansari Exchange, said: “The UAE’s Emiratisation strategy is an integral part of the country’s long-term socioeconomic growth plans. Al Ansari Exchange is confident that the programme will further energise the national economy and ultimately open exciting growth prospects for our business. We are therefore strongly committed to support the nation-wide localisation program and provide UAE nationals with an excellent opportunity to build a successful career in the financial sector.”
Careers UAE is being organised in line with UAE government’s comprehensive Emiratisation programme, the statement said.
Al Ansari Exchange has been supporting localisation initiatives by creating various career growth opportunities for UAE citizens within its organisation and encouraging locals to pursue a professional career in the financial sector, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam