Tamkeen backs Bahraini firms for IT expo
Manama, April 10, 2012
Tamkeen, Bahrain’s labour fund, has supported nine Bahraini enterprises to exhibit their hi-tech products and services at the ongoing Bahrain IT Expo 2012.
The support was made possible through Tarweej, a scheme in Tamkeen's flagship Enterprise Development Support initiative, which seeks to boost the productivity and competitiveness of the Bahraini enterprises.
Tamkeen allocated more than BD20,000 ($53,046) to cover up to 80 per cent of the cost of participation in this key event - held in conjunction with the e-Government Forum 2012.
The Bahrain IT expo provides both the public and private sector with the opportunity to exhibit their products and showcase the latest trends and IT solutions, in addition to assessing them to promote their services and explore business opportunities in the market.
"Over the past few years, the Bahrain IT Expo has become a mainstay on the regional and international fair circuit,” said Mohammed Bucheery, Private Sector Support senior manager.
“As such, it provides an ideal platform for Bahraini Business Enterprises towards mutual learning and networking with global IT professionals.”
“Tamkeen is constantly inviting Bahraini Enterprises to utilize the generous offer put forth by Tamkeen through participating in Tarweej to encourage them to be part of this global gathering and join the success quest,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry