Monster launches app for job search
Dubai, April 18, 2012
MonsterGulf.com, a leading regional career portal , launched a Windows Phone application useful in searching for jobs and exploring opportunities.
The new application can be downloaded through Monstergulf.com and Windows Phone Marketplace.
“We are excited to introduce our latest addition, Monster Windows Phone app, to our robust suite of Monster Mobile Solutions. Microsoft has taken a unique and fresh approach with Windows Phone, and it is great to see the rapid growth of these devices,” said Sanjay Modi, managing director, Monster.com (India/ Middle East/ South East Asia).
“At Monster, our goal is to connect seekers to the right career opportunities by giving them a variety of mobile and web site options that meet their job search needs. We are confident that new media, especially mobile technology will continue to play a pivotal role in empowering jobseekers.”
For job seekers, the new app provides on the move access to available jobs on Monstergulf.com as well as the capability to view and apply to job postings directly from their Windows smartphone.
Jobseekers can pin the application to the Windows mobile Home screen and once a section/feature is pinned, it is “always-on” on the user’s start screen, as a “Tile” allowing him to directly navigate to the pinned section within application and thereby driving higher user engagement.
Jobseekers will get fresh jobs alert matching their profile. The alerts will be available on the start screen for pinned applications. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme
- AUS, du ink $1.36m scholarship agreement
- Emal to pursue Emiratisation at Fujairah fair
- Job opportunities set to rise 3pc in UAE
- GCC nationals get ‘much support’ from government