LG launches new AC training programme
Dubai, May 21, 2012
The LG Air Conditioning and Energy Solution Academy has launched a new air conditioning training programme for technicians on the installation and commissioning of the Multi V III (VRF technology).
The Multi V III is a commercial air conditioner that delivers powerful performance and is recognized for its energy efficiency, eco-friendly, easy installation, and lower maintenance cost benefits, a statement said.
By the end of the training programme, companies are given a certification which allows them to install the Multi V III from LG.
The training programme begins with LG meeting the decision makers from various companies to introduce the programme. A seminar is then conducted whereby LG share full details about the programme and the benefits of being certified.
A pre-test is given to all participants, which allows LG to measure each applicant’s technical skills. Those who pass the pre-test will then be eligible to attend this training programme.
LG Academy offers flexibility in the timing schedules and provides members with multiple options that are most suitable for them. After the preliminary phase is complete, it is time to start with the hands on training programme.
The programme is divided into four steps. The first three steps take place over the course of six days and covers Multi V III introduction, piping work, wiring, commissioning, and troubleshooting.
The fourth step is the actual implementation of the skills taught through the installation of the Multi V III air condition.
The training programme offers engineers and technicians an opportunity to further advance their expertise by teaching them the techniques for installing the latest energy saving and environment friendly technology in the manufacturing of central AC.
The LG Academy’s main aim is to provide trainees with a structured learning program and learn the secrets of the industry from a global leader in the field while supporting environmental protection through promoting high efficient products like the Multi V III. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games