Bahrain plans hi-tech facility for youth
Manama, June 23, 2012
The General Organisation for Youth and Sport (GOYS) in Bahrain has announced plans to set up a state-of-the-art establishment for youth activities.
In a statement to a newspaper, GOYS president Hisham Al Jowder said the aim is to cater to future needs and save expenditures on temporary leasing and equipment.
He expected a tender for the construction of the facility to be launched by end of this year and said that architectural designs for the establishment are being prepared alongside a thorough study on the project.
He said the GCC youth committee, presided by Bahrain, is planning to send a youth delegation visit to Turkey to learn its experience in all fields and hold talks.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry