Emirates Academy to hold graduation event
Dubai, September 20, 2012
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management, one of the leading business hospitality management schools, will hold a graduation ceremony for its eighth graduating class at Jumeirah Emirates Towers next month.
The event, set to take place on October 7, will see the largest graduating class to date, a total of 59 students receiving their degrees from The Emirates Academy, a statement from an official said.
Of those graduates, 53 will have completed the undergraduate programmes and six will have completed their Masters, the very first batch of postgraduate students to graduate from The Emirates Academy.
In addition, the academy celebrates its largest number of Emirati graduates to date, with almost 10 per cent of the graduating cohort.
Ron Hilvert, the managing director of The Emirates Academy, said: "We are proud to have so many Emirati graduates this year and it is an indication that the local community places significant value on the constantly evolving and dynamic nature of the hospitality and tourism industry."
Graduates of The Emirates Academy find excellent professional placement opportunities in the hospitality and other related sectors, with 90 per cent being employed within the first six months of graduation, he said. Alumni are now working in over 40 countries and have been employed by close to 100 companies worldwide. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrain jobless rate 'very low'
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi