Emirates Academy to hold graduation event
Dubai, September 20, 2012
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management, one of the leading business hospitality management schools, will hold a graduation ceremony for its eighth graduating class at Jumeirah Emirates Towers next month.
The event, set to take place on October 7, will see the largest graduating class to date, a total of 59 students receiving their degrees from The Emirates Academy, a statement from an official said.
Of those graduates, 53 will have completed the undergraduate programmes and six will have completed their Masters, the very first batch of postgraduate students to graduate from The Emirates Academy.
In addition, the academy celebrates its largest number of Emirati graduates to date, with almost 10 per cent of the graduating cohort.
Ron Hilvert, the managing director of The Emirates Academy, said: "We are proud to have so many Emirati graduates this year and it is an indication that the local community places significant value on the constantly evolving and dynamic nature of the hospitality and tourism industry."
Graduates of The Emirates Academy find excellent professional placement opportunities in the hospitality and other related sectors, with 90 per cent being employed within the first six months of graduation, he said. Alumni are now working in over 40 countries and have been employed by close to 100 companies worldwide. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis