CFA Emirates celebrates 10th anniversary
Dubai, September 30, 2012
The UAE chapter of CFA Institute, the global association of investment professionals that sets the standard for professional excellence and credentials, celebrated its tenth anniversary in Dubai..
Over the past decade, the CFA Emirates has become the largest group of portfolio managers, investment advisors, educators focused on raising professional and market standards to support growth and development of the UAE’s investment sector.
More than 150 investment professionals from CFA Emirates gathered at the Armani Hotel last night for the anniversary bash.
At the event, CFA Institute announced that it will host its annual two-day 'Middle East Investment Conference' on March 20 at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers in Dubai for the first time.
CFA Institute boasts of more than 110,000 members in 139 countries and territories, including 100,000 charterholders, and 136 member societies.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam