100 teachers attend inJAz workshop
Manama, October 1, 2012
More than 100 teachers from the Ministry of Education attended an orientation workshop held by inJAz Bahrain, with an aim to facilitate the delivery of programmes at schools.
The orientation, which was held at the Sheraton Hotel focused on inJAz Bahrain’s mission and the way it accomplishes its objectives, the role of MoE, volunteers and teachers, and the various types of programmes to be delivered during the new academic year and tips and techniques to enhance the students’ learning experience during the programmes. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- CTB/McGraw-Hill opens office in Qatar
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'