Five-year plan to boost Emiratisation
Dubai, May 30, 2013
More than 3,000 Emiratis are aimed to be employed in public and private sectors in the next five years throughout major commercial sectors, said organisers of an upcoming congress on Emiratisation.
Under the official support of Emirates Nationals Development Programme (ENDP), IQPC is hosting the 10th Emiratisation Congress taking place from June 2 to 5 at the Amwaj Rotana in Dubai.
The congress will showcase various initiatives on nationalisation at the local and international companies in the region. It will also serve as a platform for discussing the new nationalisation strategies and their effects on the companies’ vision and growth strategies.
The programme will focus on finding solutions for the right strategy between industry and the education system, driving operational excellence through skill-based training, motivating and supporting your Emirati workforce to “Think locally”, understanding the power of Emirati women and attracting female business talent and designing a lifetime partnership through your workforce with employee loyalty programmes.
The event will also feature exclusive presentations from senior speakers from ENDP, TECOM Investments, Etisalat Academy, First Gulf Bank, Mubadala Development Corporation, Abu Dhabi Airports Company and Dubai Holding, among others. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA