DBWC partners with HR consultancy
Dubai, August 13, 2013
Dubai Business Women Council (DBWC) has added international HR and training consulting firm CCM Consultancy to its list of ‘Strategic Partners’.
The partnership is aimed to further strengthen ongoing relations between the two parties and mutually promote each other’s activities and advocacies.
Under the terms of their agreement, DBWC and CCM Consultancy will provide access to their respective services and capabilities and will collaborate on cross-functionally enhancing their business operations, said a statement.
Each partner will help disseminate the other’s events, trainings and ongoing initiatives via their internet and other media channels, it said.
DBWC will also provide its members with personal and professional development opportunities via CCM Consultancy’s expertise in branded culture, executive coaching, sales and sales management training, service and productivity consultancy, executive search, leadership essentials, assessment programme, and personal development.
Raja Al Gurg, DBWC president, said, “Aligning with a global HR and training specialist such as CCM Consultancy enables us to further tap the potential of women as productive members of business, government and society overall.”
Dubai-based CCM Consultancy provides integrated end-to-end solutions to meet various corporate human resource and people development needs. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games