US Embassy in Bahrain offers scholarships
Manama, August 20, 2013
The US Embassy in Bahrain is offering two scholarship and fellowship programmes to Bahraini students for graduate level study in the US for the 2014-2015 academic year.
The Fulbright Graduate Scholarship provides two years of fully-funded graduate-level study in a number of academic disciplines, including arts, humanities, business, finance, science, technology, education and journalism, reported the Gulf Daily News.
The nine-month Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship provides mid-career professionals with an opportunity to enhance their skills through graduate training-level coursework and professional affiliations at institutions throughout the US.
Applicants have until August 29 to submit their application to the embassy's security office. For more information, visit bahrain.usembassy.gov. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA