Jobs4bahrainis.com holds first career seminar
Manama, December 1, 2013
Jobs4Bahrainis.com, a leading online employment and careers service, recently held its inaugural career seminar in Manama.
More than 75 Bahraini job seekers attended the seminar, the purpose of which was to provide information about the long-term career opportunities of four key business professions in Bahrain - hospitality, telecommunications, banking and finance and public relations and events.
Four prominent personalities from the kingdom’s business community, representing the four business areas, spoke at the seminar at The Domain Bahrain, offering career advice, in-depth information about their profession as a potential career option, and interview tips and guidance.
The experts included Patrick De Groot, managing director of the recently-opened The Domain Bahrain; Shaikh Bader al Khalifa, the head of human resources and union relations from Bahrain Telecommunications Company (Batelco); Mohammed Bushehri, assistant general manager and head of human capital at BMI Bank; and Ahmed Suleiman from Al Hilal Group, representing PR and events.
Hussain Ali, project manager at Jobs4Bahrainis.com, said: “Jobs4Bahrainis.com is delighted to have organised its first career seminar, and we are grateful for the time each speaker spent imparting their valuable knowledge and experience to the job seekers.”
“Providing a direct and very real link between job seekers and the business community and jobs market is an important part of what we do, and the feedback from the young Bahrainis who attended was overwhelmingly positive. We look forward to organising a second seminar featuring more respected members of the business community soon,” he added.
Supported by Tamkeen, Bahrain’s labour fund, Jobs4Bahrainis.com is a market showcase of available talent and skills. As well as offering a comprehensive CV database and job vacancy upload capability, the portal has searchable databases for employers and job seekers, as well as a business newsfeed providing the latest economic and business updates on Bahrain’s economy.
Jobs4Bahrainis.com is an initiative of Gulf Connexions, the kingdom’s leading recruitment company. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam
- Silatech, Spark to partner on youth work
- Spencer Ogden opens Dubai office
- Indian School to inaugurate new campus in Riffa
- Bahrain private school shut down for safety lapses
- UAE Exchange recruits 126 Emiratis
- New-look buses for Bahrain schools
- 30 students on WCMC-Q Dean's Honor List
- Saudi to set up new women's university