Batelco signs deal with Bahrain Polytechnic
Manama, February 9, 2014
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom operator, has signed a new deal with Bahrain Polytechnic to provide communications solutions to the educational institute.
Business division general manager Adel Daylami and Bahrain Polytechnic’s acting chief executive Dr Mohamed Al Aseeri signed the agreement at the Bahrain Polytechnic campus recently, said a statement.
The solution consists of data connectivity, networking and related applications with full-fledged support, enabling the institute to manage and prioritise their communications efficiently, facilitating their transition to the next generation and achieving their mission of education.
“This is one of many agreements we will be signing this year to empower education in Bahrain. We will continue to invest in empowering more universities to ensure that the students of Bahrain have access to the best telecommunications services in the kingdom,” said Daylami.
“Partnering with Batelco was a strategic decision as the strategic approach of both organisations was to further develop Bahrain’s human resources – and especially our students, whom we want to build up in order to meet the requirements of the labour market, meeting the goals of the government’s work program 2011-2014 and Bahrain’s Vision 2030,” said Dr Al Aseeri. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- New skills 'should be included in school curricula'
- DEZ to launch 'Smart Summer ' camp
- UAE sees faster jobs, salaries growth in 2014
- Kaspersky Lab appoints EMT as training centre
- New fee structure likely for Bahrain manpower agencies
- Silah Gulf unveils big GCC expansion plan
- Bahrainisation levels up in public, private sectors
- UAE companies set to hire more freshers
- Gulf education expo brand enters Mexico
- Nasdaq Dubai to provide Claritas preparation course
- Alhosn hosts architectural expo in Abu Dhabi
- University in pay row with Bahraini faculty
- Bahrain to host novel protocol training programme
- Bahrain jobless rate 'very low'
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce