VLCC launches ‘Family Card’
Dubai, January 12, 2009
VLCC, the leading beauty, scientific slimming and preventive healthcare brand, launched its unique ‘Family Card’, in a step aimed at offering exclusive services to all members of the family.
The facility offers preferential services and discounted tariffs at any VLCC centre across the UAE.
The card, available at a cost of Dh2000, will entitle the users a range of beauty services worth Dh4000 at any centre. The services also include body composition analysis, counseling, weight loss, cardio exercise sessions, face-firming treatments and hair grooming services.
The card, valid for six months from the date of issue, is redeemable by all members of the family and the savings are applicable on the retail selling price.
'The one-of-its-kind card offers a unique opportunity to all family members to experience the exclusive bouquet of services from VLCC at preferential rates,' stated Sandeep Ahuja, chief, VLCC International.
'Our loyalty card, coupled with our world-class range of services, extends unbeatable value to our patrons,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability