Aesthetica unveils new skin treatment
Dubai, April 9, 2009
Dubai-based Aesthetica Clinic has launched Laser 360 skin resurfacing and rejuvenation treatment.
The new Laser 360 is an example of new, ground braking technology which allows for total skin transformation via minimally invasive means in just 60 days, said a statement.
The new treatment uses a combination of three different laser technologies to deliver softer, tighter, younger looking skin, it said.
This unique combination of treatments work from the inside out to reveal brighter and healthier looking skin by targeting and treating fine lines, wrinkles, skin discolouration and skin laxity.
Laser 360 is a great alternative to plastic surgery and for those wanting a boost in their appearance without the risks involved with more invasive procedures.
Each session is customised according to the individual needs. Each technology is delivered through a simple hand piece which delivers the treatment directly to the skin.
Laser 360, which is part of a Harmony unity, by Alma Lasers, is FDA approved and has been successfully used to help treat thousands of patients worldwide.
“With this, patients can enjoy the same revitalising results that would have formerly been achieved through far more invasive procedures. This is a great way to get your skin shining from its inner layers through to its exterior,” said Dr. Maria Angelo Khattar, managing director of Aesthetica Clinic.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability
- Diabetes experts to meet in Abu Dhabi