Dubai clinic offers new acne scar treatment
Dubai, September 14, 2010
The Dubai-based Aesthetica Clinic has announced a revolutionary combined approach system for the treatment of acne scars.
Acne is one of the most common skin conditions that affect people of all ages. Almost 80 per cent of teenagers have acne to some degree but generally outgrow the condition by their early twenties. However, some individuals suffer from the condition well into their thirties and beyond. The demand for effective treatments that can combat acne scarring has greatly increased recently among both men and women.
Aesthetica Clinic is, for the first time offering a combination of treatments to address individual needs, expectations and budgets. This innovative treatment system includes the use of Fractional Resurfacing Devices for ultimate skin resurfacing and renewal in conjunction with Cell Therapy (ACR), also Radiesse for deep scar augmentation, as well as subsicion and Micro needling.
These treatments are all tailor-made to suit the patient, depending on each individual condition. They are non-invasive and present highly effective methods for the treatment of acne scarring, a spokesperson said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Qatar to set up $99bn health, education fund
- Call for major diabetes awareness drive
- WHO to help Saudi probe SARS virus before haj
- WHO warns countries not to hoard virus secrets
- Saudi confirms another death from new virus
- Men ‘at more risk from SARS-like virus’
- Wild poliovirus in the Horn of Africa
- Conference to be held at Burjeel hospital
- Tunisia confirms 2 cases of SARS-like virus
- Bahrain sets up team to combat new virus