Source BioScience to attend Arab Health
England, January 19, 2012
Source BioScience, the international diagnostic and genetic analysis business, has announced its attendance at the forthcoming Arab Health Conference in Dubai set be held from January 23 to 26.
Senior management of the company, including CEO, Dr Nick Ash; and sales director, Dr Khosrow Sham; will attend the conference to discuss solutions for healthcare and life science research requirements, and areas of mutual interest and collaboration.
The life sciences division is a trusted and leading European provider of DNA sequencing, genomic services and bio informatic analyses to healthcare and research markets, a statement from the company said.
The healthcare division provides screening and reference laboratory diagnostic testing for cancer and other diseases, the statement said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Dubai hospital performs new pinhole surgery
- Al Ain Civil Defence ties up with disabilities centre
- ADWEA strategic partner for water summit
- Conference to focus on HSE issues
- Deadly human MERS virus also infects camels
- Axa Gulf launches medical provider locator
- Saudi medical devices market to hit $1.6bn
- Bahrain clamp on fitness drugs
- UAE experts discuss rare congenital disease
- Wintry storm grips ME, worsens misery of Syrians