Top China firm to exhibit at Arab Health
Shenzhen, January 19, 2012
Mindray Medical, a leading China-based developer of medical devices, will participate in the upcoming Arab Health 2012 in Dubai, a major annual medical exhibition in the Middle East.
The event will be held between January 23 and 26 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Mindray will exhibit more than 50 devices, including six products that were newly launched in 2011, from its three core product segments: patient monitoring and life support products, in-vitro diagnostic products and medical imaging systems.
The six new products include a colour ultrasound system, three black-and-white ultrasound products, the new iMEC series patient monitoring system, the new iPM series patient monitoring system and a urinary sediment analysis system.
"We are delighted to showcase our latest products and other promising ones in the pipeline at this important international exhibition," said Sarah Li, vice president of International Sales and Marketing.
"These products demonstrate the success of Mindray's research efforts and our commitment to deliver high price-to-performance ratio products to the markets worldwide." – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- ADWEA strategic partner for water summit
- Conference to focus on HSE issues
- Deadly human MERS virus also infects camels
- Axa Gulf launches medical provider locator
- Saudi medical devices market to hit $1.6bn
- Bahrain clamp on fitness drugs
- UAE experts discuss rare congenital disease
- Wintry storm grips ME, worsens misery of Syrians
- Bapco installs $120m water treatment plant
- $68bn health bill warning for GCC