Dubal honours long-serving employees
Dubai, November 25, 2007
A group of 36 employees, each of whom joined the company in 1982, were honoured by Dubai Aluminum Company Limited (Dubal) at a formal dinner at the Madinat Jumeirah’s Mina A-Salam.
The loyal long-servers, received certificates and gifts from Dubal in appreciation of their dedicated service to the company.
“We recognise and reward you for your contribution to Dubal over the years. It is far more than just 25 years of your life: it’s also 25 years’worth of making the history of Dubal and, indeed, Dubai,” said vice-chairman, Dubal, Ahmed Humaid Al Tayer.
Dubal is the seventh largest aluminum smelter in the world. Its highest quality metal is internationally renowned and sought after for applications ranging from construction through the automotive industry to the electronics and aerospace sectors.
Its reputation for excellence in advancing technology, together with its expertise in the aluminum industry, is also growing worldwide – making Dubal a truly global brand.
Dubal is also widely regarded as an employer of choice, having won the 2003 Dubai Human Resources Award and the 2006 Dubai Human Resources Award – Gold. The company’s workforce is inherently stable, with approximately 33 per cent of its more than 3,600 employees having served at Dubal for more than 10 years and 12 per cent boasting service tenure longer than 20 years. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Pentair to set up manufacturing unit in Saudi
- Alba supports major energy summit
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad
- Qatar non-hydrocarbon economy on the rise
- ADPC to take over UAE port operations
- Carlyle readies $3bn sale of chemical firm
- Firm plans to bring super jumbo jet to Bahrain
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014