Stanford Marine expands its fleet
Dubai, March 6, 2008
Oil & Gas marine offshore services specialist Stanford Marine has launched ‘M.V.Stanford Swan.
The state-of-the-art, fast supply vessel FSV/Crew boat was unveiled at Port Rashid, Dubai, as part of the company’s ongoing fleet enhancement.
The aluminum-built vessel was produced by Grandweld, a subsidiary of Dubai-based GMMOS Group and has already secured a long-term charter with Statoil Hydro, a Norwegian company.
The M.V.Stanford Swan is built to the latest designs and belongs to a new generation of fast FSV/Crew boats with enhanced operational capabilities including a large deck space and offshore passenger capacity of 60, the company said in a statement.
“The launch of MV Stanford Swan has a dual significance for us as it highlights our commitment to technological innovation and to a modern fleet that caters to our clients’ individual needs with customized and cost-efficient solutions,” said GMMOS Group chief executive officer and Stanford Marine president Elias Nassif.
“Stanford Marine has been providing vessels to international and regional oil and gas companies for over 20 years and we are very proud that the latest addition to our fleet has already secured a long-term charter, and we continue to look for new opportunities for partnership in order to help companies achieve their business needs,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport