Danish firm wins Egypt deal
Cairo, March 18, 2008
Danish engineering group FLSmidth won a contract worth 450 million Danish crowns ($95.4 million) for a new cement plant in Egypt, the company said on Tuesday.
The contract is for machinery at a 5,000 tonnes-per-day plant to be built near Ain Soukhna in the Suez province.
FLSmidth said it would supply the largest cement mill installed in Egypt. The equipment will be shipped in 2010. - Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export
- Investments in Saudi plastics sector hit $50bn
- Asry Bahrain overhaul plan approved
- DHL Mena chief wins top honour
- Dubai Investments unit wins $38m projects