ESL wins Seatrade award nomination
Dubai, May 5, 2008
Emirates Shipping Line (ESL) has been nominated for the ‘Best Ship Liner Operator of 2008‘ award at the prestigious 'Seatrade Asia Awards 2008' to be held in Singapore on May 13.
The award recognises the contributions and commitment of maritime operators in achieving service excellence across the region.
"Emirates is proud to be one out of the three top contenders for the award short-listed by the eminent panel of judges," said a company official.
The nomination reflects ESL’s dedication in ensuring superior service quality and the company will continue to pursue for the best value for customers.
Emirates Shipping Line, is registered at Dubai Maritime City and is commercially headquartered in Dubai and Hong Kong, two of the busiest commercial hubs in the world.
Operated by a team rich in experience of managing maritime trade, the company has a focused goal of attaining superior service quality and customer intimacy.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export