ESL wins Seatrade award nomination
Dubai, May 5, 2008
Emirates Shipping Line (ESL) has been nominated for the ‘Best Ship Liner Operator of 2008‘ award at the prestigious 'Seatrade Asia Awards 2008' to be held in Singapore on May 13.
The award recognises the contributions and commitment of maritime operators in achieving service excellence across the region.
"Emirates is proud to be one out of the three top contenders for the award short-listed by the eminent panel of judges," said a company official.
The nomination reflects ESL’s dedication in ensuring superior service quality and the company will continue to pursue for the best value for customers.
Emirates Shipping Line, is registered at Dubai Maritime City and is commercially headquartered in Dubai and Hong Kong, two of the busiest commercial hubs in the world.
Operated by a team rich in experience of managing maritime trade, the company has a focused goal of attaining superior service quality and customer intimacy.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai
- Bahri wins top Arab shipping award
- Dubai Metro carries 33.3m commuters in Q1
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Sabic sponsors industrial innovation award
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top carrier award
- Maaden reopens phosphate, ammonia plants
- GCC exports over 80pc of petchem production