Sunseeker to launch new yacht service
Dubai, December 24, 2008
A new service designed to offer seamless yacht management to Sunseeker owners will be launched at the 2009 London International Boat Show.
Sunseeker Superyacht Management looks after every aspect of the maintenance, operation and administration of a Sunseeker vessel – allowing owners to quite literally sit back and relax, said a statement.
The complexity of operating a superyacht requires a large number of combined skills; the experience and expertise of the Sunseeker Superyacht Management team allows them to create a bespoke management package that ensures both yacht and crew perform faultlessly.
Ben Young, founder and Managing Director – and a Class IV, 3000 tonne licensed Captain with a wealth of experience – has no doubt of the importance of the service. He said, 'An object as beautiful and valuable as a Sunseeker motoryacht deserves exemplary treatment. Sunseeker Superyacht Management offers exactly that.'
'It’s also no secret that a properly managed and maintained yacht retains a much higher value long-term. With our specialist knowledge we can provide exceptional management support – reducing the risk of incidents onboard and making financial savings in the day-to-day running of the vessel.'
Owners can experience problems recruiting the right Captain and crew and there are often headaches involved in the administration and practical operation of a yacht.
Sunseeker Superyacht Management services can solve all these problems. They can place a qualified, professional Captain and crew onboard and take care of all classification, flagstate, mini-ISM and financial administration. Working with the Captain they then offer practical operational support, providing protection and peace of mind.
Sunseeker Superyacht Management’s close relationship with Sunseeker International gives them direct access to key personnel and infrastructure, yet the company’s independence from the shipyard and brokerage houses allows them to make decisions and give advice quickly and without bias.
Based in Port Camille Rayon, Golfe Juan in the South of France, its resourceful and responsive, multi-lingual team is strategically positioned to offer support throughout the Mediterranean and beyond.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Amphibious boat debuts in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event