Bahrain Air picks Addax to manage cargo unit
Manama, May 20, 2009
Bahrain Air, the first privately owned national carrier, has signed a commercial joint venture agreement appointing Addax of Bahrain to operate its cargo division effective June 1.
The agreement was signed at Bahrain Air Headquarters by Ibrahim Alhamer, managing director of Bahrain Air and Hussain Al Saegh, owner and director of Addax.
Alhamer said that this venture was in line with the Bahrain Air strategy of diversifying and introducing innovative ideas to meet the customer demand at affordable rates.
Hussain Al Saegh stated that he was excited to be associated with Bahrain Air and is looking forward to a long term mutually beneficial relationship.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair
- Turkish firm eyes Iran petchem business
- Cavotec showcases at Dubai logistics expo