Kanoo Machinery wins $1.14m re-export deal
Dubai, June 1, 2009
Kanoo Machinery, one of the leading materials handling solutions providers in the Gulf, has won a Dh4.2 million ($1.14 million) contract from Pexi Gulf to supply 12 Bobcat telehandlers for re-export.
This major deal is a result of the export department’s expanded foray into the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Pexi Gulf is a leading supplier of vehicles, equipment and parts to government agencies as well as private contractors across the globe.
Their portfolio ranges from supplying heavy machinery, trucks and equipment to mining and construction projects from places like the sub-Saharan Africa to the Caribbean.
“We are happy Pexi Gulf chose to go with Bobcat for their requirements. Bobcat telehandlers are truly flexible machines that can be equipped with a wide range of attachments for applications in construction, rental, public works, agriculture, landscaping, industry and many other activities,” said Mohammed Al Hashimi regional manager - Export of Kanoo Machinery.
Kanoo Machinery’s export department operates through its reseller partner network in Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, and Afghanistan and in major African countries such as Libya, Congo, Angola, Nigeria, Kenya and Niger.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan