Kanoo Machinery wins $1.14m re-export deal
Dubai, June 1, 2009
Kanoo Machinery, one of the leading materials handling solutions providers in the Gulf, has won a Dh4.2 million ($1.14 million) contract from Pexi Gulf to supply 12 Bobcat telehandlers for re-export.
This major deal is a result of the export department’s expanded foray into the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Pexi Gulf is a leading supplier of vehicles, equipment and parts to government agencies as well as private contractors across the globe.
Their portfolio ranges from supplying heavy machinery, trucks and equipment to mining and construction projects from places like the sub-Saharan Africa to the Caribbean.
“We are happy Pexi Gulf chose to go with Bobcat for their requirements. Bobcat telehandlers are truly flexible machines that can be equipped with a wide range of attachments for applications in construction, rental, public works, agriculture, landscaping, industry and many other activities,” said Mohammed Al Hashimi regional manager - Export of Kanoo Machinery.
Kanoo Machinery’s export department operates through its reseller partner network in Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, and Afghanistan and in major African countries such as Libya, Congo, Angola, Nigeria, Kenya and Niger.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Dubai unveils big fashion industry plans
- Abraaj acquires top African frozen dairy business
- IAA re-boots for 75th anniversary
- Bahrain port welcomes largest container vessel
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- DP World extends maturity date on $1bn loan
- HK apparel group inks tenancy deal with BIO
- DHL wins ‘best employer' award
- Drydocks to host top shipping forum in Dubai
- DHL holds family fun day