Top boat builder to take part in Dubai show
Dubai, July 30, 2009
One of the most famous superyacht builders in the world has confirmed its participation at the upcoming Dubai International Boat Show (DIBS), one of the top five marine leisure events in the world.
Organised by Dubai World Trade Centre, DIBS will run from March 9 to 13, 2010 at Dubai International Marine Club (DIMC) - Mina Seyahi.
Amels is one of the first companies to secure a place in the new exclusive Superyacht Pavilion, an exclusive area within the heart of the exhibition for leading superyacht builders and shipyards to meet with owners and high net worth individuals.
'The Middle East is becoming an increasingly important market to us, and the Dubai International Boat Show provides us with excellent access to our customer base,' said Victor Caminada, marketing manager, Amels.
'We have a long tradition of building the most exclusive superyachts for senior people in the Gulf region, and by showcasing our talents and experience at Dubai Boat Show we are able to develop a strong personal relationship with the marine community,” he added.
“We are very much looking forward to playing an integral role in the success of the new Superyachts pavilion at next year’s event.”
Up to 400 boats will be on display at the event from every part of the industry from boat-builders and designers through to marine equipment, suppliers and service providers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- RTA in pact with varsity to back Dubai Metro
- BMMI wins $16m USAID contract
- DHL celebrates Bahrain national day
- Qatar Petroleum unit set for $880m IPO
- A. Schulman announces changes in EMEA team
- Abraaj buys into Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port