R&M appoints new CSO
Wetzikon, August 28, 2010
The Wetzikon cabling specialist Reichle & De-Massari AG (R&M) has appointed Ingo Kübler to the position of chief sales officer (CSO).
Following the departure of Hanspeter Legler, CEO Martin Reichle took control of sales operations himself.
“We are happy to be able to fill the position of CSO with Ingo Kübler, an outstanding leader with many years of experience in the sector. He will strengthen our team admirably,” said Reichle.
Ingo Kübler, 48, is an experienced authority on the international connectivity market, a statement said.
Kübler completed an MBA at INSEAD in Fontainebleau, and has held posts of divisional head in various internationally active enterprises, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Qatar Petroleum unit set for $880m IPO
- A. Schulman announces changes in EMEA team
- Abraaj buys into Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain