Bayanat to open new Dubai branch
Dubai, September 7, 2010
Bayanat Airports and Engineering Supplies, the leading airport systems integrator, is opening its new Dubai branch office at Single Business Tower.
The new office is in line with Bayanat Airports’ regional expansion plan and will act as the support centre for its operations in Dubai, Jebel Ali, the Northern Emirates and neighbouring GCC countries.
“In the last two years, Bayanat Airports has experienced significant growth. Our strategic partnership with leading international aviation companies further helped us expand our services regionally,” said Elie Hannouche, strategic communications officer, Bayanat Airports.
“We wanted to move our Dubai office to a prime location, which would be central to both Dubai International and Dubai World Central (Jebel Ali) airports. Single Business Tower, being close to the Downtown Burj area, was a perfect fit.”
“Our new office will be much bigger and will also accommodate our new staff, whom we plan to recruit in the next few months. This new facility will provide adequate space for our company’s continued expansion, help us scale up our operations and strengthen our position in the region even further,” Hannouche added.
Single Business Tower, located off Sheikh Zayed Road, is an energy-efficient and self-sustaining building featuring modern offices and retail spaces over 45 floors, common areas and service outlets, a company statement said.
The development has been built on green building guidelines and is equipped with the latest BMS systems including surveillance and fire protection systems to ensure the security and safety of tenants at all times, it added.
“We are happy Bayanat Airports chose Single Business Tower for their new office location in Dubai,” said Ani Vladi, property manager, Single Business Tower.
“We would like to welcome them and extend our full support in helping them create a prestigious workplace environment for their team. By moving into Single Business Tower, Bayanat Airports can expect the best amenities, services, comfort, recognition and prestige," she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures