Kuwait Styrene names new chief executive
Kuwait, September 27, 2010
The Kuwait Styrene Company (TKSC) hasappointed Adel Al-Saad Al-Munifi as its new chief executive officer.
Al-Munifi, a Kuwaiti citizen, has over 20 years experience in the petrochemical sector and joins TKSC as its chief executive after assuming several roles in the petrochemical industry with the most recent being business director at Equate Petrochemical Company and president of Equate Marketing Company.
As Kuwait’s first and only producer of Styrene Monomer, TKSC was established in 2004 as an international joint venture between Kuwait Aromatics Company and The Dow Chemical Company.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- A. Schulman announces changes in EMEA team
- Abraaj buys into Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn