Falcon names ME business development head
Dubai, January 11, 2011
Falcon Trade Corporation, an independent trade services specialist, has appointed Mohammad Shafi as business development manager in Dubai as part of its expansion in the region.
Shafi will report to Nam Sahasra, UAE country head.
Mohammad joins Falcon from HSBC Middle East where he was director for their Corporate Banking division. After 12 years working at HSBC based in Dubai he has much experience working with multinational clients, which will fit well with Falcon’s global operations.
“Having spent nearly 20 years working in Dubai, I have a deep understanding of the business environment here,” said Mohammad. “This, together with my strong commercial relationships should help Falcon to continue its growth throughout the Middle East. It is very exciting to be involved with this process.”
“Falcon has produced strong results throughout 2010,” added Nam Sahasra. “We are pleased to have Mohammad on board to enhance our success into 2011.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- A. Schulman announces changes in EMEA team
- Abraaj buys into Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn