Alba appoints new maintenance manager
Manama, April 19, 2011
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba), one of the largest aluminium smelters in the world, has appointed Adel Ghuloom Al Mansoori as the new manager of its carbon maintenance department.
Al Mansoori joined Alba in 1984 on a three-year apprenticeship, and later held various senior positions in the casthouse, reduction, materials management and carbon maintenance departments.
“Alba provides a welcome opportunity for Bahraini nationals to lead in their chosen careers,” said Laurent Schmitt, Alba’s chief executive.
“Adel Al Mansoori’s successful path in Alba and appointment as the new carbon maintenance manager is an exemplar of how one’s hard work, dedication and ambition pilot great attainment in the company,” he added.
Adel Ghuloom Al Mansoori initially received a certificate in mechanical engineering from the University of Bahrain, then an associate diploma in technology (mechanical engineering) from the Hindustan Institute of Engineering. In 2009, he completed his Higher National Diploma in mechanical engineering. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Tata Steel rules out EU assets sale
- Egyptian firm Maridive inks $150m Islamic loan
- GPIC marks work safety milestone
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai