Dow Corning launches online energy show
Dubai, June 1, 2011
US-based Dow Corning, a subsidiary of the Dow Chemical Company and a leader in silicon-based technology, has unveiled a new virtual trade show focusing on innovations in solar energy.
The Solar Solutions Virtual Trade Show, accessible at dowcorning.com/solarvirtualtradeshow, features three virtual kiosks filled with videos and downloadable literature, with each kiosk highlighting a particular area of solar innovation: encapsulant solutions, potting and protection solutions and frame and rail solutions.
A "welcome" kiosk with a video welcome message and downloadable technical papers also is included, as are several panels that offer videos, contact information and other informative content when clicked by visitors.
"This is a modern extension of the traditional trade show experience, and we are excited about offering this new time- and money-saving option to our current and prospective customers," said Cindy Esler, global marketing communications leader for Dow Corning Solar Solutions.
"We think this tool will enhance Dow Corning's reputation as a provider of solutions for the solar industry by expanding our reach beyond traditional methods,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Tata Steel rules out EU assets sale
- Egyptian firm Maridive inks $150m Islamic loan
- GPIC marks work safety milestone
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai