New polymer factory opens in Bahrain
Manama, September 27, 2011
Bahrain Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro will formally open a new polymer factory at Hidd industrial area on Thursday.
Zayani Polymer Factory, a new state-of-the-art facility producing polypropylene woven sacks and polyethylene greenhouse sheets, has started production at the Bahrain International Investment Park, Hidd.
It has the latest machinery from Europe, a highly experienced engineering team and a research and development laboratory.
Fully supporting the global no-pollution initiative, the factory uses 100 per cent recyclable technology producing no waste or emissions.
The products are widely used for agricultural production. They reduce the effects of the sun and protect plants from harsh weather conditions.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- A. Schulman announces changes in EMEA team
- Abraaj buys into Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn