Alderley to expand production facilities
Dubai, December 13, 2011
Alderley, a leading engineering company operating in the oil and gas industries, has announced plans for the construction of a new office block and modernisation of its production facilities at its site in Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai.
The development at the company’s 10,000 sq m site will be complete by the end of 2012 and will include construction of a modern two storey office building of more than 1300 sq m, increasing seating capacity by 75 per cent, dedicated training facilities, meeting rooms, IT infrastructure and all allied facilities.
Existing offices and out buildings will be demolished and replaced with new production areas, thereby increasing in-house production capacity by almost 40 per cent.
Nick Hull, managing director of Alderley FZE, says, “This is a significant milestone in the history of Alderley FZE which has seen considerable growth since its inception in 2001. Alderley FZE is now the region’s largest locally based systems integrator.”
“The expansion of the office and production facilities highlights our commitment to providing high quality, value added solutions and site services at a global and local level.”
Alderley FZE is part of the UK-based Alderley Group and is the firm’s largest operating company overseas. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Sabic sponsors industrial innovation award
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top carrier award
- Maaden reopens phosphate, ammonia plants
- GCC exports over 80pc of petchem production
- Harris Pye opens Dubai office
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- Maersk plans to double freight charges
- GB Auto boosted by record sales revenues
- Dutch shipyard to build 14 terminal tugs for KOC
- Drydocks chairman gets top honour