GMCI official wins top honour
Manama, January 30, 2012
Gulf Membrane and Coating Industries (GMCI) managing director Fareed Bader has received an award in recognition of his outstanding entrepreneurship during 2011 by Bahrain Development Bank (BDB).
BDB chairman Shaikh Mohammed bin Essa Al Khalifa presented the award during a ceremony organised at Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel Residence and Spa.
GMCI commenced commercial production in 1995, with a wide range of advanced technology products conforming to international quality and safety standards.
Within the initial period of two years, the company gained an excellent reputation in quality and service and strengthened its position in local and international markets.
"At GMCI, we maintain quality standards that continually challenge the industry norms, which help us in providing our customers with a superior grade product and an unmatched performance," said Bader.
GMCI products are manufactured to international standards and exported to 25 countries across GCC, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Far East countries, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- A. Schulman announces changes in EMEA team
- Abraaj buys into Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn