GMCI official wins top honour
Manama, January 30, 2012
Gulf Membrane and Coating Industries (GMCI) managing director Fareed Bader has received an award in recognition of his outstanding entrepreneurship during 2011 by Bahrain Development Bank (BDB).
BDB chairman Shaikh Mohammed bin Essa Al Khalifa presented the award during a ceremony organised at Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel Residence and Spa.
GMCI commenced commercial production in 1995, with a wide range of advanced technology products conforming to international quality and safety standards.
Within the initial period of two years, the company gained an excellent reputation in quality and service and strengthened its position in local and international markets.
"At GMCI, we maintain quality standards that continually challenge the industry norms, which help us in providing our customers with a superior grade product and an unmatched performance," said Bader.
GMCI products are manufactured to international standards and exported to 25 countries across GCC, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Far East countries, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn