Schneider awards partner panel builders
Riyadh, April 1, 2012
Schneider Electric, a top energy management company, recently flew 40 partner panel builders from Saudi Arabia on a five-day trip to Kuala Lumpur in an endeavor to recognise their role to the company’s growth in 2011.
In its fifth year, the incentive trip offered avenues for partner panel builders to interact in an informal setting. The occasion also created an ideal platform for discussing business, reflecting on the past year, and planning for the year ahead.
Partner panel builders are responsible for meeting the demanding requirements of contractors and end-user customers for control panels, panel boards and switchboards.
Schneider Electric’s country president Christophe Campagne congratulated the panel builders on their achievements through a video message.
Safwan Nassar, sales director - Panel Builders, said: “The strength of our channel partner network is key to our service delivery. Our partners are strong independent businesses that are essentially well informed on our portfolio of products and services.”
“Even more crucial, however, is their loyalty and ambition. It gives us pleasure to reward them with an exclusive gesture that also provides them with an ideal opportunity to network in a relaxed and informal environment.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- IAA re-boots for 75th anniversary
- Bahrain port welcomes largest container vessel
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- DP World extends maturity date on $1bn loan
- HK apparel group inks tenancy deal with BIO
- DHL wins ‘best employer' award
- Drydocks to host top shipping forum in Dubai
- DHL holds family fun day
- DMCA begins issuing marine driver’s licence
- RSA-Talke to set up storage facility in Dubai