Dubal chief wins excellence award
Dubai, April 11, 2012
Abdulla Jassim Kalban, the president & CEO of Dubai Aluminium (Dubal), a major single-site aluminium smelter, was honoured with the Industrial CEO Excellence Award at the recent Middle East CEO of the Year Awards in Dubai.
The awards, hosted by the Middle East Excellence Awards Institute, honour successful government and business sector leaders whose vision, direction, exemplary contributions and initiatives have laid the groundwork for their organizations’ successes.
In particular, the awards recognize leaders who have achieved impressive growth and profit through innovation, injecting vitality into their organizations, engendering pride among their organization’s stakeholders, and taken advantage of opportunities despite global economic uncertainty and market challenges.
Dubal’s Khalid Essa Buhumaid, vice president Corporate Relations & International Affairs, received the award from Dato Seri Anwar Ibrahim, Former Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia on Kalban’s behalf. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- A. Schulman announces changes in EMEA team
- Abraaj buys into Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn