New seaport for fishermen to open in Bahrain
Manama, June 14, 2012
A new seaport constructed on 120,000 sq m to cater to the needs of fishing community will open today (June 14) in Bahrain.
His Majesty King Hamad’s Personal Representative and Public Commission for the Protection to Marine Resources, Environment and Wildlife president Shaikh Abdulla bin Hamad Al Khalifa will be open the facility at Askar at 5pm.
The commission spearheaded the project in co-operation with the Works and Municipalities and Urban Planning Affairs ministries.
Municipalities and Urban Planning Affairs Minister Dr Juma’a Al Kaabi hailed Shaikh Abdulla for promoting the sector and addressing fishermen’s needs. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Ecuador to boost UAE non-oil exports
- Alba moves to cloud with Microsoft
- Etihad Cargo posts record freight in Q4
- Dabbagh plans stake sale in lubricants arm
- Saudi Alkhabeer buys key stake in UAE packaging firm
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- Drydocks World creates history in heavy lifts
- Pentair to set up manufacturing unit in Saudi
- Alba supports major energy summit
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad