TNT Lebanon launches new campaign
Beirut, May 7, 2013
TNT Express in Lebanon has announced the launch of its economy express campaign, which aims to increase market awareness of its economy express product offerings.
Clients in Lebanon will have the opportunity to send shipment up to 500kg at preferential rates, throughout TNT branches located in Beirut, Tripoli and Saida, a statement from the company said.
Economy express is a cost effective affordable and reliable delivery service, ideal for SME companies and cash customers, the statement said.
Roger Haddad, country general manager for TNT Express in Lebanon, said: “This campaign highlights the advantages of using TNT economy services which allows our customers to make substantial savings on heavy parcels whilst benefiting from the same quality services.”
James Edgeworth, sales and marketing director, TNT Express Middle East, said: “TNT Express is looking into opportunities to develop the SME segment, especially in Lebanon where small and medium size companies are dominant and represent more than 80 per cent of the economy. Such a campaign is an effective tool to attract potential customers and retain the ones who frequently use our services.”
The campaign will last until the end of May. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair
- Turkish firm eyes Iran petchem business
- Cavotec showcases at Dubai logistics expo
- Ecuador to boost UAE non-oil exports
- Alba moves to cloud with Microsoft
- Etihad Cargo posts record freight in Q4