Harris Pye opens Dubai office
Dubai, May 19, 2013
Harris Pye, a specialist in the provision of repairs, upgrades and conversions to the marine, offshore oil and gas sector, has opened its brand new office at Jumeirah Lakes Towers in Dubai.
The company was established to centralize engineering teams to support global business dealings with regard to offshore, said Mark Prendergast, the group managing director. “This office is specifically set for a purpose – the oil and gas market sector,” he added.
With the management’s sights set on expansion within the offshore market the new branch opening should allow for some fierce competition.
Dubai was selected from a shortlist as it presented Harris Pye with an exceptional level of resources and skill sets by experienced personnel.
The central positioning of Dubai made this an ideal location with the Middle East being the global oil and gas hub, explained Prendergast.
Harris Pye continues its global operations from offices located in Europe, Asia, Middle East, North America and South America – making it a formidable opponent and further cementing its global presence, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Amphibious boat debuts in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event